Friday 28 April 2017

Awoken (written by moi 2015)

“Awaken my darkest angel. The skies are as you asked crimson with the blood of the innocent within the virgin’s denial. Darkness has begun to conquer and now all we need is you, our highest priestess. Rise Eronia and grant us your commands.” These were the last words to fall from dear sweet Herio’s lips before I took it upon myself to deny him his rights as my servant. 

“Herio, you are to awaken me upon the rising of our sweet darkness, to stand by my side as King. No longer will you wish for gods, as we will reign upon this earth free.” The poor fool could only but look deep into the skies to wonder where these words were falling from as he had longer for most of his life to speak to me. Little did he know I already possessed his soul, I did not need his deeds to rise as I already walked upon the earth. Jerodians had banned me to the soil of earth back in the days of Keelod’s reign. The days where the skies were only blue, where corruption was banned and only the purest would survive, little did he know his power could only exist whilst I was roaming the shadows taking my slaves back from birth and training them for this final day of rising. 

Long black raven hair flowing below her waist, eyes as deep as the ocean and as blue as the sky, Naroh daughter of Keelod was blessed with the beauty of nature’s goddess Nicho. Her father was rather unfortunate with his looks however that came with his every growing power of wealth and all which he believed to be good. Keelod had rather dull blue eyes with blonde flowing hair of which was thinning around the edges thanks to him granting the wishes of the young. I can see you questioning yourself as to what his powers were, well Keelod had the power to move mountains, cover the sky with a picture of beauty however his powers were only ever temporary due to him not being born of power.

“King Keelod, your powers reign supreme would you look deep within your heart and grant us peace amongst our lands?” Jeaso, a handsome yet charming loyal follower of the Jerodians begged the king. Jeaso’s village of Heasoh, the only village left of noble peacekeepers, was in arms with its rival village Kerons. “Jeaso, you come to me when you can clearly see my powers are at their fullest with such a wish, to grant you peace amongst the lands? What do you bring me in return? What do you have that would benefit me within my Kingdom? You are nothing but a peacekeeper put on this earth to serve and protect me yet still there is war among my people. There are still Nicho’s people living freely when they too should be under my power. You are lucky to still remain alive and yet you stand before me with such a wish!” 

King Keelod, I forgot to mention wasn’t one to use his powers without having something of great value in return. Something of which would give him more power. For instance, in return for eternal daylight, the Kerons offered the king their women to serve and protect him however he saw fit. The Kerons have taken war upon the King and his tribe due to this trade however they were granted eternal daylight, they no longer require sleep so they spend their lives perfecting their battle. 

“King, I have given you my offerings and my entire village have to give, there is only but one thing we have left. We would like to offer you our eternal loyalties and….. Our souls.” A tear fell from Jeaso’s deep blue eye and before it hit the ground “Jeaso, my father will grant your every wish to protect you and your family however his powers are no longer belonging souly to him. You see good Jeaso I have been watching you and your family for many years now and I have witnessed your purity and love. The only thing you shall give us both in return for your family’s safety is one favour of which you shall not be able to refuse at a time of our choosing.” Keelod’s weakness had spoken taking his power from his heart and using it towards her own. You see Naroh was the one woman the King was bound from touching, yet the biggest desire he had ever wished for. She was his ideal of perfection. Jeaso was unable to refuse the offer sweet Naroh had offered and took the response back with himself to his family. 
Jeaso returned to find his village was in flames. In a panic he ran to his shelter he hid his family in before to see if the king was true to his word, to be able to hold his family and tell them the fantastic news. Upon his approach Jeaso stopped in his tracks and fell to the ground, his heart he could hear beating as fast as the blood was pumping through his veins. He crawled closer to the place he once called his home however he was too late. Heab and Masth were hanging from the bunker.

No comments:

Post a Comment